A couple of suggestions from my use so far (let me know if there is a way to do any of this):
1) It would be great if an instrumented project did not get rebuilt if there have been no source code changes. For large solutions with a lot of dependencies this can take a lot of time.
2) It would be great if the temporary trace files were cleaned up during each build. (I worked around this with a post build step).
3) Is there a way to configure the trace generation to not output the address of the object as part of the message if desired?
4) User configuration of flags.
5) User configuration of .TMF file output location so that all of the TMF files from multiple projects can end up in one place.
Thanks again. This is awesome.